What Is Oncology Esthetics?
Oncology Esthetics® expands the practice of cosmetic treatments to serve people with or recovering from cancer. Living with cancer means facing many changes, including changes to the health and vitality of your skin.
Oncology Esthetics Treatments include products that are tailored to address the unique skin concerns that can arise with a cancer diagnosis, assisting in protecting the skin barrier before, during, and after cancer treatments such as chemotherapy and other drug therapies.
Fresh Esthetics Treatments:
- Safely balance skin from chemotherapy and radiation
- Help address the intense skin changes experienced from strong medications
- Recommend an individualized skin care routine to soothe itchy, dry or red skin
- Provide healing, customized facials that assist in body detoxification and relaxation
- Properly drain lymph during facials to help avoid lymphedema
- Also treats ALL health challenged skin : diabetes, autoimmune disorders, hormone changes, advanced age, and many more can that can result in a myriad of unwanted skin changes including extreme sensitivities and hyper-reactive skin.
The Oncology Facial is customized for each person based on his or her medical condition. The goal is to help reduce anxiety, pain, nausea, and fatigue.
60 minutes $75
Modifications to any spa services for your safety can be made including:
Hand, foot and scalp treatment 45 minutes $50